The Perdomo family, with its roots in pre-embargo Cuba, is legendary in the cigar world. Nick Perdomo Sr. fled from Cuba after the embargo in 1959 and landed in the U.S.
The current Tabacalero Perdomo was created by Nick Perdomo Jr. in 1992 when he began blending and making cigars in his garage with three Torcederos. Bucking the trend for mild cigars at that time, Nick produced robust, rich cigars with tobaccos from Ecuador and Central America.
Perdomo Cigars are now manufactured in a state-of-the-art factory in Esteli, Nicaragua and the family has produced numerous award-winning cigar blends since. Perdomo cigars are the envy of the industry, known for outstanding quality craftsmanship and unique, complex blending.
Perdomo has created something for everyone in their blends – including mild through full-bodied cigars and using a variety of select wrappers and filler tobaccos.
This sampler includes:
• Cuban Bullet by Perdomo Toro Maduro - 6 x 50
• Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto Maduro - 5 x 50
• Nick’s Sticks by Perdomo Toro Connecticut - 5.5 x 54
• Perdomo Slow-Aged No. 826 Glorioso - 6 x 52
• Perdomo Reserve 10th Champagne Figurado - 4.7 x 56
*Cigars included may occasionally vary, based on availability
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Perdomo Taster Sampler - 5 pack
Fonseca Pairing Sampler
Price for all: $37.90